* : corresponding author
- §Sehun Jeong, §Minseok Jeon, Sungdeok Cha, Hakjoo Oh, “Data-Driven Context-Sensitivity for Points-to Analysis”, Object-Oriented Programming, Systems, Languages, and Applications 2017 (OOPSLA 2017), Vancouver, Canada, Oct. 22-27, 2017 (accepted with conditions) (§contributed equally)
- Sooyoung Cha, Sehun Jeong, Hakjoo Oh, “Learning a Strategy for Choosing Widening Thresholds from a Large CodeBase”, Asian Symposium on Programming Languages and Systems 2016 (APLAS 2016), Hanoi, Vietnam, Nov 21-23, 2016
- Dukyun Kim, Byungho Park, Sungdeok Cha, “VPN Detection Method using Attacker’s Route Information”, The 5th International Conference on Convergence Technology (ICCT 2015), Chateraise Gateaux Kingdom Sapporo Hotel, Hokkaido, Japan, June 29-July 2, 2015.
- Kwangsik Song, Ah-Rim Han, Sehun Jeong, Sungdeok Cha, “Generating various contexts from permissions for testing Android applications”, The 27th International Conference on Software Engineering and Knowledge Engineering (SEKE 2015), Wyndham Pittsburgh University Center, Pittsburgh, USA, July 06-08, 2015.
- Ah-Rim Han and Doo-Hwan Bae, “An efficient method for assessing the impact of refactoring candidates on maintainability based on matrix computation”, 2014 21st Asia-Pacific Software Engineering Conference (APSEC 2014), Jeju island, Korea, Dec. 01-04, 2014.
- Jaeyeon Jo, Junbeom Yoo, Han Choi, Sungdeok Cha, Hae Young Lee, and Won-Tae Kim, “Translation from ECML to Linear Hybrid Automata”, International Workshop on Technologies and Applications for Cyber Physical System (TACPS 2012 / EMC-12) (ISBN: 978-94-007-5075-3), Gwangju, Korea, Sep 06-08, 2012.
- Shinil Kwon, Myeongjin Oh, Dukyun Kim, Junsup Lee, Young-Gab Kim, and Sungdeok Cha*,“Web Robot Detection based on Monotonous Behavior”, Information Science and Industrial Applications 2012, Cebu, Philippines, May 29-31, 2012.
- Han Choi, Sungdeok Cha, Jae Yeon Jo, Junbeom Yoo, Hae Young Lee, Won-Tae Kim, “Formal Verification of DEV & DESS Formalism using Symbolic Model Checker HyTech”, 2011 International Conference on Control and Automation (CA 2011), (ISBN: 978-3-642-26009-4), Jeju, Korea, December 8-10, 2011. [Best paper award]
- Heejin Kim, Sangsoo Park, Sehun Jeong, Sungdeok Cha, “Reducing Timing Errors of Polling Mechanism Using Event Timestamps for Safety-Critical Real-Time Control Systems (Research-in-Progress)”, The Real-Time Systems Symposium 2011 (RTSS 2011), Vienna, Austria, November 29 – December 2, 2011.
- Junbeom Yoo , Jong-Hoon Lee, Sehun Jeong, Sungdeok Cha, “FBDtoVerilog: A Vendor-Independent Translation from FBDs into Verilog Programs”, 2011 International Conference on Software Engineering and Knowledge Engineering (SEKE 2011), (ISBN: 1-891706-29-2), Eden Roc Renaissance Hotel Miami Beach, USA, July 7-9, 2011.
- Sungdeok Cha, Sehun Jeong, Junbeom Yoo, Young-Gab Kim, “Testing of Safety-Critical Software Embedded in an Artificial Heart”, Safety-critical Systems Symposium 2011 (SSS 2011), (ISBN: 978-0-85729-132-5), February 8-10, London, U.K.
- Nayoung Hong, Junbeom Yoo, Sungdeok Cha, “Customization of Scrum Methodology for Outsourced E-commerce Projects”, 2010 Asia Pacific Software Engineering Conference (APSEC), 30 November- 3 December, 2010, Sydney, Australia
- Sehun Jeong, Junbeom Yoo, Sungdeok Cha, “VIS Analyzer: A Visual Assistant for VIS Verification and Analysis”, 2010 13th IEEE International Symposium on Object/Component/Service-Oriented Real-Time Distribution Computing (ISORC), May 5-6, 2010, Carmona, Spain
- Eunkyoung Jee, Suin Kim, Sungdeok Cha, Insup Lee, “Automated Test Coverage Measurement for Reactor Protection System Software Implemented in Function Block Diagram”, The International Conference on Computer Safety, Reliability and Security (SAFECOMP), September 14-17, Vienna, Austria
- Sheikh Iqbal Ahamed, Doo-Hwan Bae, Sung Deok Cha, Carl K. Chang, Rajesh Subramanyan, Eric Wong, Hen-I Yang, Proceedings of the 34th Annual IEEE International Computer Software and Applications Conference (COMPSAC), July 19-23, Seoul, Korea
- Sungdeok Cha, Junsup Lee, Sangrok Kim and Sanghyun Ho, “ADAM: Web Anomaly Detection Assistant based on Feature Matrix”, The 9th International Conference on Quality Software (QSIC), August 24-25, 2009, Jeju, Korea.
- Junbeom Yoo, Sungdeok Cha and Eunkyung Jee, “A Verification Framwork for FBD Based Software in Nuclear Power Plant”, Proceedings of the 2008 15th Aisa-Pacific Software Engineering Conference (APSEC), December 3-5, 2008, Beijing, China, pp. 385-392.
- JunSup Lee and Sungdeok Cha, “Page-Based Anomaly Detection in Large Scale Web Clusters Using Adaptive MapReduce (Extended Abstract)”, Proceddings of the 11th international symposium on Recent Advances in Intrusion Detection, LNCS 5230, September 15-17, 2008, Cambridge, MA, USA, pp. 404-405.
- Ho Jung Bang, Tai Hyo Kim and Sungdeok Cha, “An Iterative Refinement Framework for Tighter Worst-Case Execution Time Calculation”, 10th IEEE International Symposium on Object and Component-Oriented Real-Time Distributed Computing(ISORC’07), May 7-9, 2007, Santorini, Greece, pp. 365-372
- Jeongseok Seo and Sungdeok Cha, “Masquerade Detection based on SVM and Sequence-based User Commands Profile”, Proceedings of the 2nd ACM Symposium on Information, Computer and Communications Security (ASIACCS’07), March 20-22, 2007, Singapore, pp. 398-400
- Jaemyung Cho, Jumbeom Yoo, and Sungdeok Cha, “NuEditor-A tool Suite for Specification and Verification of NuSCR”, Proc. 2nd ACIS Int’l Conf. Software Eng. Research, Management, and Applications (SERA 04), Los Angeles, USA, May 5-7, 2004, pp. 298-304
- Jeongseok Seo, Han-Sung Kim, Sanghyun Cho and Sungdeok Cha, “Web Server Attack Categorization based on Root Causes and Their Locations”, International Conference on Information Technology: Coding and Computing (ITCC’04), Las Vegas, Nevada, April 5-7, 2004, pp. 90-96
- Seo Ryong Koo, Poong Hyun Seong and Sungdeok Cha, “Software Design Specification and Analysis Technique for the Safety-Critical Software based on Programmable Logic Controller(PLC)”, Eighth IEEE International Symposium on High Assurance Systems Engineering (HASE), March 25-26, 2004, Tampa, Florida, USA, pp 283-284
- Seo Ryong Koo, Poong Hyun Seong, Junbeom Yoo and Sungdeok Cha, “An Integrated Environment of S/W Specification and V&V for Safety-Critical Systems”, Proceeding of the IASTED International Conference Software Engineering, February 17-19, 2004, pp. 607-612
- Hyoung Seok Hong, Sungdeok Cha, Insup Lee, Oleg Sokolsky, and Hasan Ural, “Data Flow Testing as Model Checking”, Proceedings of the 25th International Conference on Software Engineering(ICSE’03), May 3-10, Portland, Oregon, USA, 2003, pp. 232-243
- Seo Ryong Koo, Han Seong Son, Poong Hyun Seong, Jumbeom Yoo, and Sungdeok Cha, “Development of Software Requirement Analysis Tool for NPP Software Fields Based on Software Inspection of Formal Method”, Proceedings of International Symposium On the Future I&C for NPP (ISOFIC), November 6-8, 2002, Seoul, Korea, pp.159-164
- Han Seong Son, Eunkyoung Jee and Sungdeok Cha, “Systematic Evaluation of Fault Tree Using Real-Time Model Checker UPPAAL”, Proceedings of International Symposium On the Future I&C for NPP (ISOFIC), November 6-8, 2002, Seoul, Korea, pp. 153-158
- Taeho Kim, David Stringer-Calvert and Sungdeok Cha, “Formal Verification of functional properties on SCR-style SRS using PVS”, Tools and Algorithms for the Construction and Analysis of Systems(TACAS’02), April 8-12, 2002, Grenoble, France, pp.143-163
- Seo Ryong Koo, Han Seong Son, Poong Hyun Seong, Jumbeom Yoo, Sungdeok Cha, Dae Seong Son and Seong Soo Choi, “Toward Easy Inspection and Effective Use of Formal Methods in NPP Software Fields”, America Nuclear Society Transactions, vol. 86, no. 1, 2002, Florida, USA, pp. 73-74
- Seo Ryong Koo, Han Seong Son , Poong Hyun Seong, Junbeom Yoo, Sungdeok Cha, Dae Seong.Son and Seong Soo Choi, “Development of Software Requirement Analysis Tool for NPP Software Fields Based on Software Inspection and Formal Method”, International Symposium on Future I&C for NPP(ISOFIC), November 7-8, 2002, Seoul, Korea, pp.159-164
- Nam Hee Lee, Tai Hyo Kim and Sung Deok Cha ” Construction of Global Finite State Machine for Testing Task Interactions written i n Message Sequence Charts”, International Conference on Software Engineering and Knowledge Engineering(SEKE’02), July 15-19, 2002, Ischia, Italy, pp.369-376
- Hyoung Seok Hong, Insup Lee, Oleg Sokolsky and Sung Deok Cha, “Automatic Test Generation from Statecharts Using Model Checking”, Proceedings of Formal Approaches to Testing of Software(FATES’01), August 21-24, 2001, Aalborg, Denmark, pp.15-30
- Seung Mo Cho, Hyung Ho Kim, Sung Deok Cha and Doo Hwan Bae, “A Temporal Logic for Dynamic Systems and its Application to SDL”, International Conference on Software Engineering, Aritificial Intelligence, Networking & Parallel/Distributed Computing(SNPD’01), August 20-22, 2001, Nagoya, Japan
- Jang Soo Lee, In Koo Hwang, Ki Young Lee, Jong Kyun Park and Sung Deok Cha, “Software safety analysis of digital protection system requirements using qualitative formal method”, Nuclear power plant instrumentation, control and human-machine interface technologies, November, 13-17, 2000, Washington, U.S.A
- Joon Sang Lee, Tea Ho Kim, Jang Eui Hong, Sung Deok Cha and Doo Hwan Bae, “Developing Distributed Object Systems by Incorporating Metaobject Protocol(diMOP) with Unified Modeling Language(UML)”, International Symposium on Autonomous Decentralized Systems(ISADS), March 20-23, 1999, Tokyo, Japan, pp. 156-165
- Seoung Mo Cho, Doo Hwan Bae, Sung Deok Cha, Young Gon Kim, Byung Kyu Yoo and Sang Taek Kim, “Applying Model Checking to Concurrent Object-Oriented Software”, International Symposium on Autonomous Decentrailzed Systems(ISADS’99), March 21-23, 1999, Tokyo, Japan, pp.380-383
- Wei Jin Park, Tae Hyo Kim, Doo Hwan Bae and Sung Deok Cha, “Towards Unified Architecture Description Containing Component’s Behaviors”, Reusable Architectures and Components for Developing Distributed Information Systems(RACDIS), August 2-3, 1999, Orlando, USA,
- Sang Yoon Min, Yoon Kyu Jang, Sung Deok Cha, Yong Rae Kwon and Doo Hwan Bae, “Safety Verification of Ada95 Programs Using Software Falut Trees”, SAFECOMP’99, September 27-29, 1999, Toulouse, France, pp. 226-238
- Tae Ho Kim and SungDeok Cha, “PVS-based Verification of SCR-style Requirement”, User group meeting at the World Congress on Formal Methods, Toulouse, France, September 20-24, 1999
- Nam Hee Lee, Jang Eui Hong, Sung Deok Cha and Doo Hwan Bae, “Towards Reusable Colored Petri Nets”, Int’l Symposium on Software Engineering for Parallel and Distributed systems(PDSE’98), April 20-21, 1998, Kyoto, Japan, pp. 223-229
- Gyu Tae Kim, Sung Deok Cha and Doo Hwan Bae, “Task. o: Object Model-based Approach for Robot Workcell Applications Programming”, Computer Software and Applications Conference(COMPSAC), August 11-15, 1997, Washington, U.S.A., pp. 109-114
- Gwang Sik Yoon, Sung Deok Cha, Yong Rae Kwon and Chan Hyoung Yoo, “Detecting Common Mode Failures in N-Version Software Using the Weakest Precondition Analysis”, Asia-Pacific Software Engineering Conference(APSEC), December 2-5, 1997, Hong Kong, pp. 272-281
- Hyoung Seok Hong, SungDeok Cha and Yong Rae Kwon, “On the Concurrent Behavior of SCR Specifications”, Computer Software and Applications Conference(COMPSAC), August 11-15, 1997, Washington, U.S.A., pp. 258-263
- Jang Soo Lee and Sung Deok Cha, “Behavior Verification of Hybrid Real-Time Requirements by Qualitative Formalism”, International Workshop on Real-Time Computing Systems and Applications, October 27-29, 1997, Taipei, Taiwan, pp. 127-134
- Seung Mo Cho, Hyoung Seok Hong and Sung Deok Cha, “Safety Analysis Using Coloured Petri Nets”, Asia-Pacific Software Engineering Conference(APSEC), December 4-7, 1996, Seoul, Korea, pp.176-193
- Sung Deok Cha and Hyoung Seok Hong, ” Specification and Analysis of Real-Time Systems in Statecharts”, Object-oriented Real-time Dependable Systems(WORDS), February 2-3, 1996, Laguna Beach, CA, pp. 13-143
- Sung Deok Cha, Gun Han Park and Heung Kyu Lee, “A Solution to the On-Line Image Downgrading Problem”, Annual Computer Secutiry Applications Conference(CSAC), December 13-15, 1995, New Orleans, pp. 108-112
- Sunsup So, Yongseop Lim, Sung Deok Cha and Yong Rae Kwon, “An Empirical Study on Software Error Detection: Volting. instrumentation and Fagan Inspection”, Aisa-Pacific Software Engineering Conference(APSEC), December 6-9, 1995, Brisbane, Australia, pp. 343-351
- Hyoung Suk Hong, Young Rae Kwon and Sung Deok Cha, “Testing of Object-Oriented Programs Based on Finite State Machines”, Aisa-Pacific Software Engineering Conference(APSEC), December 6-9, 1995, Brisbane, Australia, pp.234-241
- Hyoung Suk. Hong, Jeong Hyun. Kim, Sung Deok Cha and Young Rae Kwon, “Static Semantics and Priority Schemes for Statecharts”, Computer Software and Applications Conference(COMPSAC), December 6-9, 1995, Brisbane, Australia, pp. 114-120